AGP Visual Arts
Metal prints (Metallic prints) is a modern high definition art that is made of a smooth metal panel (often Aluminum), which has been layered with an image of your choosing. These attractive pieces of art can be hung in your living room easily or any other place in your home. metallic prints bring photography back to life and generally make for a great conversation piece.
Why Metal Photo Prints
Although the medium you choose for photo printing largely is based on personal style, metal art comes with unique benefits. Examples of such benefits include frameless design, modern design, and finally, you do not deal with framing or matting the art piece. The art on the metal print will look new for more than 20 years.
Let us not forget the benefit of being scratch resistant and waterproof. As such, if you are looking for a piece of art that is modern, attractive, stylish, and durable, then you should consider metallic photo prints.
The Advantages Of Metallic Photo Prints
Before investing in a metal photo print, it is important to learn the benefits it offers. Therefore, which are some of the benefits you will enjoy with metal photo prints? These benefits include:
- Ready to hang: – With metal photo prints, you do not have to worry about hanging, because they come ready to hang. Furthermore, you do not have to mat, buy a frame, or put it behind a grass. This is a benefit that will save you additional costs.
- Easy to clean: – Metallic prints are easy to clean. Remember, metallic prints are waterproof and, therefore, you can clean them with water.
- Huge visual impact: – With their sleek design and attractive nature, these pieces of art have a huge visual impact. For this reason, they can become the centerpiece in your home or office.
- Photos are meant to be seen: – Photos are meant to be seen and not through a backlit phone, tablet, or PC.
- Make for a great gift: – Metallic prints make for a great gift to your client, family, and friends. In fact, it can be a great wedding gift.
- Available in different shapes, sizes, and finishes: – You can get them in circles, ovals, or parabolic shape. Furthermore, you have the ability to choose the kind of finish you want. May it be, glossy, matte, true color surface, or brushed metal surface finishes, you have a lot of available options to choose from.
- Easy to sell: – Metallic art pieces are easy to sell, mainly because of all the benefits mentioned above. They are easy to hang, do not demand additional cost, available in different sizes and shapes, and available in different finishes.
Becoming a successful artist is not easy. Not only do you need to perfect your craft, you will also need to make the right connections and be able to advertise yourself.
The first thing that you have to do is to develop your own styles. Though you can be good at doing art, remember that you need to still standout. Just think of musicians for instance. There are tons of good musicians but only few ones who can be distinguished by listeners. If you are doing visual arts, then might as well go after something that is unique.
Next, you also want to build your connection with other artist. You will never know if they can point you in the right direction if you need to sell your work or if you need a gig. Also, you should do your own effort when it comes to advertising your own work. Create a dedicated artist page wherein you can showcase your works. You’d be surprised by the number of people who will randomly look into your work.
And lastly, never forget to explore possibilities. You can find influence from different artists. Don’t be afraid to explore new options.
There are many artists today who are struggling to get a gig or two as artists. A lot of people stick with what’s necessary that it leaves artists with poor sales and fewer gigs along the way. But is it really hopeless considering the bad economy?
What artists should know is that they should be flexible when it comes to getting gigs. First, they shouldn’t just stick with what they know but instead go after things that they don’t really work on. If you are working on traditional types of art, then why not go after digital work? Also, you want to advertise yourself. You’d be surprised how many people are willing to spend on your art. One of the best ways on how you can advertise yourself as an artist is by having social media accounts such as Instagram and Facebook.
And of course, you shouldn’t just rely on your community or on your niche for gigs. Instead, you want to actively look for clients who would need a handy artist. You can sign up on platforms that would allow you to transact with them. You at least have the money on escrow.